Pages

Monday 14 December 2015

End of 2015 Flox Class

                          Last being a year 5

I will miss Mrs Kingston and Mrs Curtis. I will miss Mrs Curtis because when I first came to this school Mrs Curtis helped me on my reading and writing because I wasn't really that good at it. But know I am really good. 
I will also miss Mrs Kingston because she helped us with our technology like Chromebook and I know that she is a great although I wasn't in her class.

Memories this year in school
 
                                  Library 

Flox Class

Sports fun day

Picture of me and my best friends




 Me my teacher and class mates 

The End!!!


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikheel,

    I miss the other teacher's they were very helpful Mrs Curtis help us with Writing Mrs Kingston was Room 7's teacher.

    by Jayzel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.