Pages

Monday 13 June 2016

Hockey week 7

Hi,
Today we have been learning how to swipe pass. We also learned how to pass the ball straight to our team mates. After that we had a game it was boys vs girls. The rules were that if you have the ball and you want to pass it to your team you have to swipe it, we also couldn't lift our sticks. If we did any of those stuffs it would be the other team's ball.

Here are some picture's 
Here is Nikolai about to swipe the ball


Here is Roman about to stop the ball

Here we are playing


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikheel,
    It is me Vonairay, I love how you said what did you learnt at hockey.And what happens if you do this or that.I hope you had fun at hockey.I Also just want to know, Who won the game "Girls or Boy?".Thank you Nikheel, I hope you could look at my blog.Have a grate day.

    By Vonairay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikheel,
    It is me Vonairay, I love how you said what did you learnt at hockey.And what happens if you do this or that.I hope you had fun at hockey.I Also just want to know, Who won the game "Girls or Boy?".Thank you Nikheel, I hope you could look at my blog.Have a grate day.

    By Vonairay

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.