Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

The Christmas Lottery

Again have to get ready for work. 10:00 going to work in the bus. A person next to me sleeps on my shoulder. Maybe he was alone as well because all the other seats were empty, but we sat together on the same seat.


11:00; I reached work, I looked at the picture that my friends had taken together with each other, but I wasn’t in the picture because we hadn’t met for a very long time. So, I had an idea. I’d take a picture with the mannequins. Also in my own time I played soccer with the mannequins. Every night I used to supervise the factory I was the security guard.


Next day, 10:00 again getting ready to go to work at 11:00. When I was in the bus I was reading a newspaper. I saw a picture of my friends holding a lottery ticket. I said to myself that maybe I’ll be a security guard for ever.


But when I reached work I saw a mannequin holding a lottery ticket that said my name. I was surprised. After that when I entered the room the lights turned on and all of my friends were there. Everybody smiled at me and we all celebrated the lottery ticket.











2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikheel,

    I remember this it was such a sad story but the ending was cool at the ending when he got on to the bus and saw the new's letter he felt sad then when he got off the elevator mannequin gave him his lottery.

    By Jayzel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.